Wednesday, July 6, 2011

★★First Post ★★


Hello!! This is Ninoshka and this is my first post!, so I'm going to
post some information about me ♡:

Age: 20 !! but I look 17 :D
Location: San Diego, CA
Favorite food: Lasagna and Sushi (geisha roll nom nomz)
Pets: None ): but I want a Pomeranian so bad!!!
School: XD A lot, Freinet de Cuernavaca, San Fernando high, Guajome 

Park Academy, Eagles Peak, Palomar College, Southwestern
College. And soon.. Platt College!
Favorite Colours:Purple and pink!!(and pastel colours in general ♡)
Hoobies: Game Cube, Internet, Drawing, cleaning my room XD (I have 

some kind of  OCD)
Heroes: Marie Antoinette, CLAMP, Hayao Miyazaki, my 

mom of course ;) ♡
Places you want to visit: Japan *w*, Chile, France, England, Italy!!
Favorite Store: Forever 21!! and 99cent XD
Goal in life: Buy a pretty white house and decorate it!! (French style *w*)

That's it I guess ♡, **If you have more questions please ask!!
Be Happy and have a nice day ^^Photobucket



Photobucket
(Me in Vegas, June 6, 2011)

11 comments:

  1. i love gamecube! LOL. very cute blog~

    you can check mine out? welcome to the blogosphere :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you :D, I think I sent you the wrong invitation XDD I don't know I was trying to figure this thing out haha. Yeah Game Cube is Love!! love it love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, nos parecemos mucho ._.
    ESTO ES SUBNORMAL!

    XOXO~

    ReplyDelete
  4. XD los genes haha. Excepto lo de la estatura XD yo soy alta hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see more from this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. COngrats! I can't wait to watch your blog blossom into something wonderful!! I was hoping we could follow and friend each other! Thanks!
    <3eimi
    http://shiikwaasaababy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chaudie- Aww thank you, yeah i'm going to post lots of things :D haha, I love your blog btw!!♡ everything you post it's really interesting!!

    eimi.desu -Followed!! :D ♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where you in Vegas in June or July. I was recently in vegas last week :)

    I only ask because it seems you have your months mixed up. Comic con is in July not june~

    Anyways thanks for following my blog! Hello to another California Gal <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love pomeranians too! And marie antoinette is my heroe too :]

    ReplyDelete