Wednesday, October 19, 2011

NYX lashes REVIEW, re-use them up to 10 times!!! Fav lashes ever! *0*

Hello everyone!!! hope you are all ok!! I'm fine, but I'm feeling weird since 2 of my classmates are going through a tough time U.U I don't really know them personally but the Design teacher keeps us updated about them, one of them tried killing himself last week, but didn't die and now he can't talk or move and the other one was diagnose with Cancer, now he is in Chemotherapy.  It is so sad ): . I send my best wishes to them and their families.
Well enough of sad stories D:.
A lot of people ask me what kind of lashes do I use, so I decided to make a review of my
Favorite lashes!! NYX EL123 and EL129
The lashes come in a presentation like this! and YES it includes glue!! so extra points for that!! The amount of glue is 1g/0.04fl.oz, which it's enough for 10 uses. It doesn't irritate my eyes and becomes tacky really quick!, not watery at all!
Photobucket
Model :EL129 Extreme measures
What I like: they are not very long but are voluminous and perfect for everyday use :)
Me wearing them!
Photobucket
Model:EL123 Bondage
What I like-These are long! so they are very noticeable!  love that! 
 Me wearing them!


And when I want to have long and voluminous lashes I combine them!! XD <3

★★PROS!! ★★
★★"Re-usable up to 10 times"-The package says that, and It is NOT lying!! you can really use them up to 10 times, the band it's super strong!! To clean them I usually just pull the glue out of the lash (do not try doing this with other lashes XD), "regular" lashes usually break or lose their form if you do that, but these stay intact  0_0 <3 I have use mine more than 10 times and they still in really good condition!
Easy to apply- It takes me 2 min to apply them yay! (something I can not do with other lashes since the stupid band does not cooperate D:!). As I said it before the band it's really well designed, it takes the form of your eye and does not pop out of the lash line.
★★Very Comfortable- These are light weight! so they are very comfy! perfect for people like me that wear a bunch of things in their eyes XD 
★★Price$$-I think the price it's good! I paid $4.50 for each pair in their website, which I think it's worth it! it's like paying $4.50 for 10 lashes *0*(since you can re-use them). I've seen them in regular stores and they are $6.50 I think (which is still a good price)
★★Storage-If you don't have an eyelash case, you can easily store them in their original package :)


★★CONS★★
★★Small amount of glue included- If you want the glue to last do not make mistakes and try to use the exact amount you'll need -___-... seriously they should include more glue XDD.

Photobucket
And that's it for today!
Love my lashes ;__;, I don't know what I would do without them XD hahaha.  Same goes to my followers (replace "lashes" for followers lol)
Have a nice day and eat healthy!!!

Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I'm so happy you posted this because I've been looking for a style like this for a while. I don't have a lot of time (or patience lol) to buy or look for the Japanese brands. I need to put this on my shopping list. xD These look very cute on you! I'd love to know what lashes you use for your bottom lashes! I've been having trouble finding bottom lashes. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. the el129 looks like the daiso lashes that I always use <3 and it's very sturdy too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so pretty, I love the lashes on you

    & yea they definitely don't include enough glue for 10 uses, but I'd recommend investing in a good eyelash glue that works better than the ones that come with the lashes. Duo is a relatively cheap but good glue for false lashes :)


    <3,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. NYX has a really wide range of lashes <3
    You look fabulous with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh they look like the Diamond Lash Glamorous ones! ^^ Interesting ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never considered buying NYX lashes, they just look so plastic and stuff but now since you reviewed them I might have to grab a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The EL129 Extreme measures lashes look really nice on your eyes. I've been considering buying a pair with that design, but haven't found quite the ones I like.
    I might get them because they seem like a good inexpensive brand to try out!
    (and I think package says reusable up to 10 times, I say that means they're good for 100! I'm still wearing my first pair of Dolly winks after all!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of those lashes look gorgeous on you! I'm definitely going to give NXY lashes a try when I see them. Also, I really reccomend PA lashes by Dear Laura. They're so great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww I'm glad it helped! :) The bottom lashes I use are the Diamond lash princess eye, which I get at a store called Marukai market, so look it up there may be one where you live :), or you can get them at pinkyparadise.com. I also made a tutorial to make your own lower lashes check it out :D <3 http://okashiyummy.blogspot.com/2011/08/make-your-own-lower-lashes-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you!!. Oh good to know ! I'll try Duo since the one I currently use sucks -__- (SelectLash) grrr... thanks for the info!!! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you love *0*!! yeah they have lots of styles!! :3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know when I saw them online I was afraid they were going to look shinny and too plastic looking!, but after trying them for the first time I really liked them! they are so perfect! *0* haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahaha XD they will provably last me like 100 times lol, they still in perfect condition hahaha. :D. yes what I love the most about them is the price!! XD<3 you should definitely give them a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. aww thank you <3. Oh yeah I've seen those! but I don't know if they are strong enough for me.. since I'm really bad at taking good care of lashes and always end up breaking them >< XD.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I'm in love with your look! You're awesome <333 especially eyes

    ReplyDelete
  16. They look so cute together! ♥♥♥
    Where did you buy them?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the EL123 Bondage a lot! They are super cuteand also sexy! You have beautiful eyes! <3

    It´s really hard to hear such stories. In my school were also such stories and I was so shocked everytime hearing one.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Graccias por el review, ambas opciones lucen muy bien. Ojala todo mejore para tus compañeros.

    Bunny kisses (' x ') <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. >w< OMG!!!!!!!! D: i need a this eyelash :( <3 awwwwwwwww so cutes and sexys uwu <3

    ReplyDelete