Sunday, March 11, 2012

Adventure in L.A :D!

Hello everyone!! hope you are all doing fine! :D Yesterday I went to ""Japan. Endless Discovery" in Los Angeles with my friend Rosie!!
The first thing we did was taking a pic with Hello Kitty XD.
Our outfits were supposed to be Hello Kitty inspired *__*! we even got matching HK purses :D

We took a bus to get to Los Angeles and it took forever!! ): so we were starving and our hair was a mess D: wahhh!! we didn't have any hair spray to fix it ;__;! no volume=boring hair XD
(a cute guy with a sexy European accent took this pic *__* and called us beautiful girls hahahaha)

We ate at the Cheesecake factoryy, sooo yummy!!, we didn't finish our Alfredo Fettucini cus we got full with bread and butter XDDDD!

After that we saw a "drum show"??? XD forgot the name wahh ;___;

Then I had ice-cream!! :D

The "Japanese Street Fashion Show" was at night D: so sad cus there wasn't enough light and all the pics I took look shitty ):. My birthday twinnie June was at the fashion show she looked soo pretty!! *-*, but I was sad that there were only 3 gals in it ;____;.

And here is a pic of Rosie and I :D!! my hair looks like $hi* ;_____;..
 oh well XD we had fun!!
Next time we are not taking a Taxi D:< we hate them so much! they are expensive and drive super slow to charge you more grrr!!  and we'll provably have to carry a hair spray bottle with us to fix our hair XD! anyways our purses were sooo heavy!! D: my arm hurts from carrying it ;_____; </3

That's it for today!!! :D
hope you have a great week!

25 comments:

  1. You two look gorgeous :) I love your bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a hello kitty bow...how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so pretty *__* <3
    and it looks so fun! It's been a while since I went to japanese festival :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The event looks nice!!
    We have some Japan-related events here also but I rarely participate in XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ^^ so fun :D i went to a kpop concert in LA :D We both had fun <:

    ReplyDelete
  6. What on earth are you talking about? Your hair looks great! Try living with daily gale force wind - it defeats the purpose of even thinking about doing your hair nicely T__T The festival looked like a lot of fun! I wish we had something like that here~ and your bags are mad cute! Where'd you get them? :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty! : D : D I hope you remember that :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww you girls look so cute! I wish I could see a drum show like that live TAT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww you guys look great! Looks like you had a great time :3

    ~ Kieli ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. ¡¡Qué guay!! *0* Es como...estar en Japón un poco :P
    Me encantan vuestros outfits!
    Esos tambores se llaman taiko, me encantan las actuaciones de taiko!! *______________*

    ReplyDelete
  11. MWAHAHHAAH tagged you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look super cute! :) I tagged you in a blog post to answer questions in a blog post of your own. So if you have time: http://beautybytirin.blogspot.com/2012/03/questions-about-me.html ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww you should go soon!! :D
    and thank you my twinnie! *3* <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. XD you should participate it's so much funnn!! :D! haha

    ReplyDelete
  15. awww really!! how exciting! I never been in a Kpop concert D:! but it bet is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. XDD I ended up with a huge knot in the back of my hair.. so yeah it was pretty bad ;___;!! XD but yeah omg I hate windy and humid days D:!!!! so I usually wear a hat XDD hahaha!
    Thank you! we got them at the sanrio store at the mall :D!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ;__; aww thank you so much!! your comment really cheer me up!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww thank you, I'm sure you will see one someday!! :D!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. aww XD siempre se me olvidan lo nombres XDDD haha grcaias por decirme! ahora lo anotare par ano olvidarlo lol! hahaha!. Y gracias!! :D! <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. aww thanks!! Thanks for tagging me I'll to to answer when I have free time :D! <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Que super muapa con el lazito HK!!! Pareces una muñequita*o*
    Que chuladas los eventos que teneis por alli... En mi pueblucho como mucho puedes ir a ver alguna que otra tienda!! jajaja
    Quiero viajarr!!>o<
    Precisoas foto muapa, besitos!

    ReplyDelete
  22. aah fun times!! except for the damn taxi!
    We still gotta plan to go to round one for spring break!!
    and have more adventures woo!

    ReplyDelete